Buying Knowledge Applied to Sales.
L37 Consulting was founded by Geoff Johnston as a result of former suppliers identifying that they were not being as successful as they would desire in winning new business. L37 Consulting draws on over 20 years of knowledge gained within procurement for a number of multi-national blue chip companies and public sector organisations across the following industry sectors:
- Hotel / hospitality
Prior to forming L37 Consulting, Geoff worked in many areas of direct and indirect spend including:
- Recruitment – both temporary and permanent including Managed Service Provision, Vendor Management Systems including Vendor Neutral and Hybrid models.
- Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contracts
- Security Services
- Installation and maintenance of telecom networks
- Off shoring
- IT Hardware and software
- Fixed and mobile telecoms
- Other high profile contracts including Heathrow Terminal 5 and the Jubilee Northern and Piccadilly line projects
Geoff has also participated in focus groups and other areas of research for the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
Companies worked for include Alcatel-Lucent; Cable & Wireless; InterContinental Hotels Group; London Underground and Huawei Technologies.
L37 Consulting works closely with their clients to understand their business and what their business objectives are. As a result, L37 Consulting offers a tailored approach that will deliver maximum benefit to each of our clients.
Our Commitments To You
We will always:
- Look to add value to your business.
- Be open and honest with you, our client.
- Treat our clients with respect and integrity at all times.
- Meet client's timescales.